I've been having a lot of fun learning the process of card making, the different styles of stamps and all of the color combinations that are out there. Today was no exception. There are so many different ways to say thank you to someone in your life....a loved one, parent, child, sibling, co-worker, mailman, the lady at the hair salon, a new or repeat customer, etc. There are many special days on the calendar to say Thank You to a Veteran, Active Duty Service member, a teacher, a parent, but how many times do you say thank you just because? Just because for no other reason, other than they made you smile, made you feel grateful for the freedom you may take for granted, for the extra help you received in class or a teacher or coach that made a difference in your life, for the love and support you get from your parents/grandparents every day. This is my thank you, to a woman I've never met in person, but I was chosen to be her Stampin' Up Demonstrator. I hope she likes it when she gets it and smiles. That will make my day. I don't think we say thank you enough or tell the people in our lives that we appreciate them enough. I would like thank my family for their love and support. I'd like to thank our Active Duty military and our Veterans for every day I can wake up w/ my husband and kids. I've had the opportunity join the Air Force (I was discharged early for medical reasons) and I am grateful for the opportunity. I am grateful for life and make sure I try and say thank you every chance I get.

For this card, I used the Mint Macaron and the Watermelon Wonder stamp ink pads from the new 2015 - 2016 In Color set, Mint Macaron and Whisper White cardstock and Pacific Point ink pad all from Stampin' Up. The awesome flower and background are from the stamp set called "You Got This". The "thank you" is from the stamp set, "Endless Thanks". Both stamp sets are from the brand new 2015-2016 Stampin' Up catalog. I've been having so much fun with the new catalog and I'd love to share it w/ other crafters. Please email me @ scrapbookingwithmonique@yahoo.com if you'd like one mailed to you or head over to moniquemccoy.stampinup.net to get a look at the new Stampin' Up products and this week's Weekly Deals.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you and your loved ones have a great night!
~~~ Monique
No comments:
Post a Comment